Weider Power Tower
The best power tower we could find–having the balance between price and features that we’ve seen–is the Weider Power Tower:
This is an affordable, yet professional piece of equipment that offers a few more perks than the Body Vision and Stamina models above for just a bit more investment–and much less than a few other similar models available.
This unit supports the following exercises:
– Hanging Knee Raises
– Push ups
So why is it my favorite?
- The unit is fit for multiple purposes and multiple sizes.
- It includes comfortable padding to support you during leg raises.
- It includes padded handles for pushups
- It is sturdy, weighing 92 pounds which gives it a strong base of support; it supports up to 300 pounds of body weight.
- It’s 57″ x 41″ x 84″ high, so you’ll need some space to deploy it.
Things to consider:
- Because the dip station and the pullup bar face opposite directions, it won’t work well in a corner–you’ll need to access it from both sides to use this power tower to its full potential.
This pullup tower will provide a great base station for your at home workouts! Check out the best power tower–the Weider–today!
>>> Weider Power Tower on Amazon <<<